Saturday, July 17, 2010

Reusable cotton rounds- Free crochet pattern!

I inherited from my mother a love for that which is handmade. Every girl (or guy) needs a reusable cotton round. These are great for anything you can use a cotton ball or cotton round for.



So here is my first tutorial. These work up really quick and make a cute little gift. Can't crochet? Get them at my store. Anyone who mentions my blog gets a free wash bag! Note: Make sure to leave a message to buyer or just convo me to get the mesh wash bag.

Enjoy!



Hook size H
Start with a magic ring
Rnd 1: 6 sc in ring
Rnd 2: 2 dc in each st
Rnd 3: 2 sc in each st
Fasten off and weave in your ends.

Easy, easy, easy. I use these to apply toner, to remove eye make up, etc. They take the place of cotton balls and those little throw away cotton rounds. They’re machine
washable. I just throw them in a little mesh bag so they don’t get lost in the washing machine/dryer and toss them in with my unmentionables.

Heck, I bet someone really clever could crochet their own bag to launder these little guys.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I really like this idea and I made a post on my blog (www.gomitolimagici.it) I took the liberty to translate the instructions in Italian, I hope it goes well for you, or erase everything.

    thanks
    claudia

    ReplyDelete